Lea Michele was up bright and early to film new scenes for "Glee" in the West Village



Continuing to work through her weekend, Lea Michele was up bright and early to film new scenes for "Glee" in the West Village neighborhood of New York City on Saturday (August 11).

The 25-year-old star was spotted jumping around the Big Apple streets in black and white plaid shorts, v-neck sweater and knee high boots as she shot new scenes with her co-star Dean Geyer.


Seeming beyond excited to be working in the big city, the brunette beauty took to her Twitter page, writing, "SO excited for this weekend! It's been my dream to shoot #glee in NYC and now this season we'll be shooting half of Rachel's story here!" adding, "Early morning shooting #glee in NYC!!! So exciting!!!"

In other news, Miss Michele recently opened up to People magazine about how she keeps such a flawless look, saying, "I’m the girl who goes to bed at night with the face mask, the hair mask. I don’t care what I look like when I go to bed; I care about what I look like when I wake up in the morning.”

Lea also admitted that if she isn't working she prefers to have a natural face, explaining, "Maybe I’ll put on a little mascara, but other than that I try very hard to just let my skin breathe. I care more about letting my skin breathe than how I look.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments