Kris Humphries Lands Deal

He may be drowning in his sorrows because of his recent marital failure, butKris Humphries has landed himself quite the gig.

At the moment, the soon-to-be ex husband from Kim Kardashian is currently out of work thanks to the NBA lockout, but on Friday (November 18), Kris announced an endorsement deal with Sector watches.


Of his new venture with the luxury Italian watch company, Humphries told press, "I'm happy to be here. As you all know, this has been a difficult time in my life, and I'm so grateful [for] my friends at Sector for their unwavering support."

"I'm really honored to be with the Sector brand," he added. "Most of all, they really do have great watches… A portion of the sales will go to my foundation which is all set up to fight against childhood obesity and it's a really great thing."

According to Kris, the deal is worth about $150,000.

Post a Comment

0 Comments