LeAnn Rimes And Eddie Cibrian Get Engaged

Following a bluff proposal on Halloween, reports tell that LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrianare set to tie the knot.
According to E! Online, the former "CSI: Miami" star popped the question to his country singing sweetie with a whole-hearted reply of consent.
She added, “And if I take away my album sales, my words … you have just another couple. You had two couples whose marriages didn’t work who really stumbled upon each other and fell in love. I can’t change [critics'] minds. Nothing I’m going to say is going to change it. I do know that and I have accepted that.”
Eddie then dished, “The truth is that we’re human beings. We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we’re human. We fell in love. We’re talking about something that’s over a year, year and-a-half old, really, and we’re still together, and we’re madly in love."

Post a Comment

0 Comments