Jennifer Aniston-eligible single woman

On the public reactions, Susan shared, "People were coming up to me in the street and saying 'I cried and cried when I heard.' Well, I was sadder! I didn't think it would ever happen, either." 
She further revealed that her 23-year relationship with Tim ran its course, saying "You bring people into your life at certain times. Maybe you have a relationship to have children and you realize that it's fulfilled after that point." 

64-year-old Susan added that she and Tim, who is 12 years her junior, never thought about making their union official. The "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actress told the mag, "I've always liked the idea of choosing to be with somebody. I thought that if you didn't get married you wouldn't take each other for granted as easily. I don't know if after twenty-something years that was still true." 
Since the split, Susan has been linked to her 31-year-old ping-pong club business partner Jonathan Bricklin. On this, she simply commented, "You have to have a sense of humor. There are lots of people in my life at the moment." In her old age, she realized that in a relationship, "you have to stay curious and hungry and foolish." Otherwise, "you get satisfied and you get stuck." 

Post a Comment

0 Comments