Heidi Montag-bikini-clad former MTV reality star sipped on a drink while taking

On Tuesday (September 8), Heidi Montag continued her stay in the tropical locale of Costa Rica. The bikini-clad former MTV reality star sipped on a drink while taking a dip in the pool at her villa as one of her dogs joined in on the waterbound action.
In related news, Spencer Pratt has spoken out about his misguided steps when it comes to being a husband to Heidi Montag.
Pratt tells, “Divorce can be a trying, draining, and emotionally devastating experience for all involved. Despite these hardships, most individuals manage to conduct themselves with dignity and maturity. I did not – I failed spectacularly.”
Expressing his remorse over his sex tape sell attempt, the 270year-old tells, “I horribly embarrassed the one person that meant the world to me. For my outrageous and infantile behavior, I offer Heidi my most sincere apologies.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments