Miley Cyrus Music Video Awards

Getting back to work north of the border, Miley Cyrus was spotted out at the Much Music Video Awards rehearsals in Toronto on Saturday (June 19).

The "Hannah Montana" hottie was joined by boyfriend Liam Hemsworth as she ran through her ceremony appearance duties.

In related news, Miss Cyrus recently spoke about how she tries to to remain positive amidst all of the criticism she's received.

She tells, "I try to think of really just the positive things. My family, we're only allowed to have 10 channels basically at our house, because we don't want to see any of that stuff. So the people that are around me, they bring me the good things, and I never see anything or read anything that's bad because it's never e-mailed to me by my manager or publicist or whoever."

Post a Comment

0 Comments