Gary Coleman-Order Against Shannon Price

She’s tried to come off as the perfect and loving ex-wife of Gary Coleman, but it turns out the late actor had a restraining order against Shannon Price.

Apparently, the “Diff’rent Strokes” actor had taken out the order just months before she took him off life support when she moved into his house against his wishes.


In the document, Gary wrote that Shannon "has shown a tendency to damage, destroy and steal my property and I believe she will continue to do so in my absence and while she is trespassing in my home."

"I believe if she is given any warning of this pending order to require her to immediately vacate the home, she will cause more damage and destroy more irreplaceable memorabilia, documents, personal papers and other such valuables. I would therefore ask the Court to issue this order ex parte requiring her removal from the home and restraining her from going upon the premises of my home under any circumstances."

Post a Comment

0 Comments