Michelle “Bombshell” McGee says ladies shouldn’t be surprised when men cheat.

She made headlines when her affair with Jesse James went public and Michelle “Bombshell” McGee says ladies shouldn’t be surprised when men cheat.

During a recent interview, the tattooed stripper explained, "Now I think men are made to spread their seed. Women need to accept that. If you're going to be married to somebody, you need to know that men are not meant to be with one woman.”

She continued, “I think you can totally love your spouse and still sleep with other women. That urge will always be there if you're a man. I believe you can love your wife 100 percent and still stray."

As for her advice to Sandra Bullock, "It should be a happy time in her life. She shouldn't be worried about this. She should be enjoying her time with her baby and celebrating. So I do feel bad about all this other stuff. I'd like to sit down and talk to her over lunch. I don't expect that she would do it though. But having been in that position myself at one time, I would really like to sit down with the ‘other woman’ and have a heart to heart with her. But I don't ever expect her to do it. But I would do it."

Post a Comment

0 Comments