sexy Paris Hilton photographed choking

Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt went at each other last night in front of the paparazzi. The two were out celebrating Halloween and apparently the shit hit the fan when they got in an argument inside their limo and Doug threw Paris' phone out the window, according to Splash News. Paris was reportedly yelling "I'm going to kill you" which prompted Doug to wrap his hands around her neck until a mutual friend pulled her out of the car.

Dammit, I knew this was going to happen. After getting on my soapbox about Joe Francis and Chris Brown being giant pussies for beating women, I knew there would come a day where I'd end up looking like a hypocrite and of course, it had to be Paris Hilton riding that horse in. Although in my defense, I'm pretty sure even counselors at women's shelter are looking at these photos and giving each other high fives. (Your secret's safe with me.)


Post a Comment

0 Comments