sexy Salma Hayek Potty Trains Valentina


Salma Hayek Potty Trains Valentina
Sexy mom Salma Hayek recently revealed her first hand experience of potty-training her daughter, Valentina Pinault.

Salma Hayek claims her daughter is growing up faster than she would like her to. Valentina wants to ditch her diapers but the sexy celebrity is afraid of messing up in public bathrooms.

Salma tells Access Hollywood, "She's like, 'Take these off, Mommy. I can go to the bathroom.' But I'm like, 'I don't want you to because I still want you to wear the diaper when we go out because I don't know how to handle the public bathrooms with you. Give me some time.'"

It's hard to believe that Salma Hayek is talking about potty-training her daughter as it seems like yesterday that she gave birth to Valentina.

Post a Comment

0 Comments